Ketentuan PenggunaanTransera Hotels & Resorts
- When you use certain online services of Transera Hotels & Resorts Websites, including but not limited to the Online Reservation, Online Registration and Guest Book, Transera Hotels & Resorts may ask you to provide certain information which relates to you by filling out and submitting the online forms.
- Personal information may include your first and last name, title, mailing address, email address, telephone and fax number, language, employer, business title, diverse preference regarding accommodation and travel habits and other personal identifying information. You may be asked to provide credit card number and its expiration date (‘Personal Information’) when you use our Online Reservation and Online Registration.
- Please read this Policy carefully before submitting your personal information to us. Also, please note that this Policy does not apply to our processing of personal information on behalf of and subject to the instructions of third parties such as airlines, car rental companies and other service providers, companies that organize or offer packaged travel arrangements, marketing partners, or corporate customers.
- Accordingly Transera Hotels & Resorts advises you of the privacy rights in relation to your use of our websites, inasmuch as we intend to respect the rights. By accessing to or using Transera Hotels & Resorts, or Transera Hotels & Resorts Sites and any pages thereof, you agree to the following terms as stipulated in the Transera Hotels & Resorts Website Policy, acceptance of which is a condition of the Legal Terms and Conditions.
- You should be aware that information and data are automatically collected through the use of 'cookies'. Cookies, which are small text files a website can use to recognize repeat users, facilitate the user's continuing access to and use of the site. Cookies allow a site to track usage behavior and compile data in order to allow content improvements and targeted advertising. Cookies are not programs that come onto your system and damage files.
C. Providing Personal Information on Our Web Site
- Depending upon the service you wish to use, some of the information we ask you to provide is identified as mandatory ('Mandatory Information') and some is optional ('Optional Information'). If you do not provide the Mandatory Information with respect to a particular service, we will not be able to process any request you may make.
- Our web server will recognize your domain name, but not your e-mail address. We use 'cookie' technology on the public area of this website with the objective of increasingthe user experience on the Transera Hotels & Resorts Sites.
D. How May Your Personal Information Be Used ?
- We propose to use, store or process ('Processing') the Personal Information provided by you to the Transera Hotels & Resorts Site with the objective of increasing the convenience for your present and future stays. In addition, we use the Personal Information to keep you informed about new products and services or other offers which we believe may be of your interests ('Purposes').
- If you do not wish to have your Personal Information processed for any of these Purposes then you will have the opportunity to indicate your objection when submitting any request to the Transera Hotels & Resorts Site.
E. Whom and Where May Personal Information Be Disclosed to?
- Your Personal Information may, for the Purposes described above, be transferred or disclosed ('Disclose') to any company within Transera Hotels & Resorts regardless of the locations in all corners of the world – the locations in whichever different jurisdictions may operate, depending on which company within Transera Hotels & Resorts can best provide the information requested or products and services sought.
- Transera Hotels & Resorts will not disclose your Personal Information to outside third parties which are not part of the Transera Hotels & Resorts. In the event that a third party processes your Personal Information on behalf of the Transera Hotels & Resorts, such processing therefore will be governed by a contract in the form required by law.
F. Protection of Your Personal Information
The Personal Information that you provide in connection with Online Registration is protected in several ways.
- Your information is encrypted when traveling through the Internet.
- Your information is stored on a secure server that resides behind a firewall after your information reaches Transera Hotels & Resorts.
- The firewall is designed to block access to this data from outside the Transera Hotels & Resorts.
- Only selected staff and contractors within Transera Hotels & Resorts have the access to the server via their Password.
G. Retention of Your Personal Information
- Your Personal Information will only be kept for such periods as permissible by law.
- In the event that Transera Hotels & Resorts no longer requires your Personal Information for the Purposes, the company may permanently erase your Personal Information without prior notification.
H. Consent and Opt-Out
- Providing your Personal Information and then pressing the [Submit Request] button indicate that you consent to Transera Hotels & Resorts using and processing your Personal Information for the Purposes set out on this page, and where necessary, the transfer of your Personal Information for these Purposes to companies within Transera Hotels & Resorts regardless of their presence, location and the time frame.
- In the event that you do not wish to have Personal Information Processed for any or all of the Purposes indicated above, you therefore should indicate your preference in the text of the e-mail. If you wish to remove your Personal Information from our e-mail and / or direct mailing list providing you with information about new products and services or offers that we believe may be of interest to you, please opt-out by checking the appropriate box when you provide your Personal Information to the Transera Hotels & Resorts sites.
For the purposes of this notice, Transera Hotels & Resorts includes all direct and indirect subsidiaries and related companies of PT. Transera Hoffman Indonesia regardless of their presence, location and the time frame. Further details in regard to Transera Hotels & Resorts may be obtained from:
PT. Transera Hoffman Indonesia
19th Floor, Suite T8, APL Tower.Central Park.
Jl. Let. Gend. S. Parman, Kav. 28.
Jakarta Barat 11470, Indonesia.
Tel. +62 21 5710088, Fax. +62 21 57851130
In your correspondence, please indicate the location on the Transera Hotels & Resorts Site where you have provided your Personal Information with as much detail as possible. Inaccurate description will cause delay in processing your request.
- There are no consequences where you do not provide Optional Information that is not necessary for the Purposes. There are no consequences for indicating by way of your consent the Purposes for which your Personal Information may be processed.
- Third-party web sites to which transerahotels.com or any other Transera Hotels & Resorts Site may link have separate privacy policies and data collection practices. Transera Hotels & Resorts is neither responsible for the content of such web sites nor for such privacy and collection practices.